What information do we collect?
We collect information about you through information that you directly provide to us, through automatic collection, and from other sources.
- Information that you may directly provide to us consists of:
- Account registration information such as your name, address, address, phone number, mobile number, email, date of birth, user name, password, and security questions and answers;
- Public profile information such as your uploads, interests, and your website;
- Information on your searches, community discussions, or use of interactive online features;
- Communication preferences;
- Information for processing payments and identity verification such as credit card number, social security number, or driver’s license number. This information is only collected in limited circumstances where is it necessary for payment or to access a particular service;
- Information you provide about others when suggesting or referring them to a particular service or site.
- Information that may be automatically collected consists of:
- Your operating system, browser, IP address, and standard server log information;
- Site and advertisements you view or links you click when using our site or that you view or click before or after using our site;
- Your interactions with content on the site;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other technologies.
- Information that may be collected from other sources consists of:
- Demographic data;
- Use and access of third party sites, including but not limited to, your interests, blogs, posts, purchases, or activities on those sites;
- User name and password for third party sites and other information available through those sites, if you access a third party site or service through the Youtoo site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site;
- To improve our site;
- To improve customer service;
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and editing your information.